The Terms Of Service was last modified: September 25th 2017
Inhancer is a trademark under Blue Ocean Robotics (“Company”).
By using the INHANCER Products and Services, you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms Of Service, you are not permitted to use the INHANCER Product and Service.
- Arbitration Agreement. THIS AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- Your Responsibilities. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE THE INHANCER SERVICE TO VIOLATE ANY LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL, OR INTERNATIONAL LAW OR REGULATION.
- Product Profile and Project profiles. The Company does not claim ownership of any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials you submit or make available for inclusion on or through the INHANCER (“Product profiles and Project profiles”). As between Company and you, you own all rights to your Product profiles, Project profiles and Pipeline. When you make a Product profile page, Project profile page, campaign, or a Report “public”, you grant the Company a worldwide and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your Forms and Submissions (in whole or in part) in any format or medium now known or later developed.
The Company does not pre-screen product profiles, forms or project profiles and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your Forms and User Submissions.
- Automatic Renewal. Paid accounts are subscriptions. This means that you will be billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis. YOUR INHANCER SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF EACH BILLING CYCLE UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR INHANCER SUBSCRIPTION BY SELECTING THE FREE PLAN ON THE BILLING PAGE. You can also cancel by emailing the INHANCER Support Team at email@example.com. When you downgrade your account will remain at your current plan through the end of your current billing cycle.
- Downgrades. Downgrading your INHANCER account plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. To the extent permitted by applicable law, INHANCER does not accept any liability for such losses. Even when you cancel or downgrade your subscription, you will not lose any of your data.
- 30 Day Money Back Policy. If for any reason you decide you want to cancel your account within 30 days of your payment, we’ll issue a full refund. To do so, just email the INHANCER Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spam. You agree that Company may terminate your INHANCER Service immediately if a form created via INHANCER is found to be used inside an unsolicited email.
- Scams. You agree that you will not use INHANCER or any form(s) you create using INHANCER for scamming purposes to attract, lure, or illegally obtain payment of any sort from others by unjustifiable means such as posting a INHANCER forms as a money-making program on a classified ads site as an example of that. Any account reported or found doing so will be immediately suspended.
- European Data Collection. If you collect data in Europe, the data is stored only in European servers. We already have servers in UnoEuro. Our setup includes reliable data centers so that we never lose our users’ data.
- Copyright Infringement. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, the Company has a policy of disabling access to any Submission that violates copyright law, suspending access to the INHANCER Service to any user who uses the INHANCER Service in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the INHANCER Service in violation of copyright law.
- Trademarks. INHANCER is a registered trademark of the Company. The INHANCER logo is a trademark of Company. You are not authorized to use any such trademarks. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with Company.
- Termination. You agree that Company may terminate your INHANCER Service membership or suspend your access to all or part of the INHANCER Service, without notice, if Company determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for removing your Submissions or suspending or terminating your access to the INHANCER Service. You may discontinue your participation in and access to the INHANCER Service at any time.
- Modifications To Terms. Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change these Terms from time to time. Company will post notice of such changes on the Site. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the INHANCER Service. Continued use of the INHANCER Service following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Modifications To INHANCER Service. Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the INHANCER Service with or without notice to you. Company shall not be liable to you or any third party should Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the INHANCER Service.
- Email Communications. By giving your email address to INHANCER you agree to receive occasional administrative, announcements, newsletters, sales, and marketing emails from INHANCER. You can opt-out from these emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of the emails.
- Links. Company’s provision of a link to any other Website or Internet resource is for your convenience only and does not signify Company endorsement of such other Website or resource or its contents. Company shall have no responsibility or liability for any information, software, or materials found at any other Website or Internet resource.
- No Resale Of INHANCER Service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion (except for your User Submissions, to which Company agrees you retain all rights) of the INHANCER Service, use of the INHANCER Service, or access to the INHANCER Service.
- Email Delivery. When someone submits new project, by default you’ll receive the an email notification. We go to great lengths to ensure successful delivery of emails. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF YOUR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS. We recommend checking the INHANCER site daily to make sure you did not miss any form notifications.
- Form Availability. INHANCER makes no warranty that forms provided by INHANCER Service will be available 100% of the time and will be error free. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING FROM ANY ERRORS ON A FORM OR UNAVAILABILITY OF A FORM, PROJECT PROFILE AND CAMPAIGN.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE INHANCER SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INHANCER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. INHANCER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INHANCER SERVICE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). INHANCER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE INHANCER SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE INHANCER SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE INHANCER SERVICE AND INTERPRETATION OF OUTPUT IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING THEREFROM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM INHANCER OR THROUGH THE INHANCER SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL INHANCER OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR (OR ANYONE USING YOUR ACCOUNT’S) USE OF THE INHANCER SERVICE.
- Exclusions And Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations and disclaimers in these Terms may not apply to you. To the extent that the Company may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the Company. liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys. fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from (a) any information (including, without limitation, your Submissions or any other content) you (or anyone using your account) submits, posts, or transmits through the INHANCER Service, (b) your (or anyone using your account’s) use of the INHANCER Service, (c) your (or anyone using your account’s) violation of these Terms, and (d) your (or anyone using your account’s) violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior agreements or negotiations between you and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and the relationship between you and Company shall be governed by the Danish law as applied to agreements made, entered into, and performed entirely. All lawsuits arising from or relating to these Terms or your use of the INHANCER Service shall be brought in the Danish courts located in Denmark, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of Company and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the INHANCER Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All terms, as well as any limitations on liability explicitly set forth herein, shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the INHANCER Service.